Staff Nurse Jobs Opportunity and Nursing Career Guidance for Who are Interested Joining in Nursing Programs we are providing you to Latest Information About Nursing Education Course Details, ANM, GNM, B Sc, M Sc, also we are providing information about What is Nursing, definition of Nursing, Scope of Nursing, Staff Nurse Responsibilities in Hospital, Nursing Responsibility in Community Health,
Get More about Nursing jobs Recruitment Notification in Various Departments, Organization, in Different State-wise information Given Below
Introduction to Nursing
Nursing is a blend of Art and Science it needs to be geared to meet the ongoing health care needs of Clients in the changing environment of advancing technology and rapid scientific progress. In this Endeavour, Staff Nurse continuously strives to provide the best Nursing Care and education to the student’s Unemployed registered Nurses on academic environment brings in the continuous process of bearing and updating oneself and others.
A person who is qualified in the Nursing art and Science and Meets certain prescribed standard,
of Nursing education, Clinical Competence Should be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Nursing
Nursing is Call to Service Profession Concerned with the Nursing Diagnosis and Health Care of Humans response to actual and potential Healthcare problems
Definition of Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse the title and position accorded to a registered Nurse Who is working as a permanent member of staff as Health Care Team Member of a Hospital, The Following Opportunity Available for Staff Nurse
1. Hospital Nursing Services,
2. School of Nursing Services,
3. College of Nursing Services,
4. Occupational Nursing Services,
5. Community Health Nursing Services,
6. Military Nursing Services
1. Staff Nurse Careers at Hospital Nursing Services,
Jr. Nursing Officer,
Critical Care Nurse,
Patient Care Executive,
Ward Sister or Charge Nurse,
Deputy Nursing Superintendent,
Clinical Nurse Specialist,
Assistant Nursing Superintendent,
2. Teaching Faculty Opportunities at School of Nursing Services,
Assistant Nursing Lecturer,
3. Teaching Faculty jobs at College of Nursing Services,
Jr. Nursing Lecturer,
Senior Nursing Lecturer,
Professor of Nursing,
4. Nursing jobs at Occupational Nursing Services,
5. Nursing Recruitment at Community Health Nursing Services,
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery,
Multi Purpose Health Worker,
Community Health Nurse,
Public Health Nurse,
Community Nurse Practice,
Community Nurse Midwifery Nurse Practitioner,
How to Become a Registered Nurse – Staff Nurse
Steps to becoming Staff Nurse Career Requirements in Nursing education have variety of Nursing Programs for Nursing Students,
It Includes Variety of certificate Course, Diploma Courses, Nursing Associated Degrees, Post Graduate Courses Offered by Universities and Nursing Colleges,
Chose a Nursing Education Programs
According to your Previous Education Status, With a Career path in your Mind, Nursing Students Can Choose appropriate Nursing Education Program,
Types of Nursing Programs
- ANM – Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery, (MPHW)
- GNM – Diploma in General Nursing,
- Post Basic B. Sc Nursing,
- B Sc Nursing,
- M. Sc Nursing,
- Ph.D. in Nursing
ANM – MPHW – Multi Purpose Health Worker
Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery or Multi Purpose Health Worker Diploma Course Duration 18 months Certificate Course, In 10+2 Level Vocational Courses are available for after 10th Standard
Eligibility: 10, 10+2,
Course Duration: 18 Months, Two years,
GNM – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Under Graduation Program
Eligibility: 10+2, GNM,
Course Duration: Two years,
B.Sc Nursing 4YDC Graduate Nursing Program.
Eligibility: 10+2 with Biological Science,
Course Duration: Four years,
For BSc Nursing Admissions Information Click Here
PG Diploma in Nursing Education Programs,
- PG Diploma in Critical Care Nursing Practitioner,
- PG Diploma in Nursing Midwifery Practitioner,
PG Diploma in Cardiothoracic Nursing Practitioner,
- PG Diploma in Community Health Nurse Practitioner,
- P)G Diploma in Anesthesia Nurse practitioner
M.Sc Nursing Post Graduation Program,
Eligibility: B.Sc Nursing,
Duration of Course: Two years,
Eligibility: M.Sc Nursing,
Duration of Course: Two years,
Syllabus for Nursing Recruitment and Education
- Micro Biology,
- Fundamental of Nursing,
- Medical and Surgical Nursing,
- Mental Health Nursing,
- Introduction into Computer,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Communication and Educational Technology,
- Child Health Nursing,
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing,
- Nursing Research and Statistics,
- Management of Nursing Services and Education,
Get Nursing License
All Nursing Students after completion of Nursing Course require to get Licensed from their Nursing and Midwifery Council before starting Nursing job and Renew periodically
Staff Nurse Job Description
Staff Nurse have Variety of job Functions that includes treating Common illness, First Aid, Assist Doctors During Physical Examination, Assisting in Emergency Clinical Care Procedures, Monitoring of Patient Condition, Follow up Care,
Direct Patient Care
1. Admits and discharges the patient.
2. Maintains personal hygiene and comforts of the patient.
3. Attends to the nutritional needs of the patient, prepares individual’s diet and feeds helpless patients.
4. Maintains clean and safe environment for the patients.
5.Implements and maintains ward policies and routines.
6. Co-ordinates patient care with various health team members.
7. Follows doctors’ rounds.
Technical and Clinical Skills Required for Staff Nurse job
Staff Nurse Performs technical task, e.g. administration of medication, assisting doctors in various medical procedures, preparing articles and the patient for medical or Nursing procedures, recording vital signs, tube feeding, giving enema, bowel wash dressing, stomach wash, eye and ear care, collection and sending of specimens, pre-and post-operative care. Assists in administration of transfusion, perineal care, breast care, baby care, etc.
Staff Nurse Helps doctors in diagnosis and treatment.
1. Maintains intake and output chart.
2. Observes change in-patient’s condition and records, takes necessary action and reports to the concerned authority.
3. Imparts health education to the patient and his/her family.
4. Accompanies very ill patients sent to other departments or transferred to other institutions.
5. Ward Management
Hands over and takes over the patient and ward equipment and supply.
1. Keeps the Ward neat and tidy.
2. Maintains safety of the ward equipment.
3. Prepares and checks ward supplies.
4. Assists Ward Supervisor/Sister in ward management and officiates in her/his absence. Assists in taking inventories.
5. Supervises students and other junior Nursing personnel working with her/him.
6. Maintains ward record and reports assigned to her/ him by the sister in charge.
Other Educational Functions
1. Participates in clinical teaching both planned and incidental.
2. Teaches and guides domestic staff.
3. Helps in the orientation of new staff.
4. Participates in staff education programme.
5. Guides student Nurses.
- She/ He will b carrying Out Phlebotomy,
- Documentation of Data at Field Sites and in Hospital Data,
- The Nurses Should Willing to Travel to Hospital, Health Centre, Home Visit Under Appropriate Guidance,
- Processing Biological Samples and handles Scientific Equipment
- The Nursing jobs also Involves Manual and Computerised data Management,
- The research Has to interact with Study Participants and their caregiver / Relatives directly and Through telephone,
- Knowledge of English,
Types of Nursing Recruitment’s according to Nursing Education
- ANM Jobs,
- GNM Jobs,
- B. Sc Nursing jobs,
- PG Diploma in Nursing
- M. Sc Nursing Jobs,
- Ph.D. Nursing jobs,
Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification 2018 Latest Govt jobs for Paramedicals
|Name of the Organization
Name of the posts
|Last date for Apply||Apply Link|
|GMCH Chandigarh Staff Nurse Jobs 2018||25-08-2018||GMCH Recruitment|
|AIIMS Bhopal Staff Nurse Jobs in Madya Pradesh||06-03-2018||AIIMS Nursing Recruitment|
|PGIMER – Nursing jobs in Chandigarh||13-03-2018||PGIMER Recruitment|
|NHM West Bengal Govt jobs for Staff Nurse Recruitment in Purulia||20-02-2018||CDMO Purulia Nursing Jobs|
|NHM – National Health Mission Staff Nurse jobs in West Bengal||19-02-2018||CDM 24 North Paragana Recruitment|
|ICSIL Staff Nurse jobs in Delhi||18-02-2018||ICSIL Recruitment Notification|
|KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Central Govt jobs||15-02-2018||KVS Nursing Jobs|
Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 Nursing Jobs Recruitment Notification by State wise
|Name of the State||Notification details|
|Staff Nurse Vacancy in Andra Pradesh Latest Govt Paramedical Jobs||Andrapradesh|
|Latest Govt jobs Notifications in Arunachal Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Latest Staffnurse jobs in Assam and Paramedical Vacancy 2018||Assam|
|Latest Nursing recruitment in Bihar and Govt Paramedical Jobs 2018||Bihar|
|Chattisgarh Nursing jobs and Paramedical vacancy||Chattisgarh|
|Govt Nursing Jobs in Daman and Diu Latest Paramedical Notifications 2017||Daman&Diu|
|Paramedical jobs and Staff Nurse Vacancy in Gujarat||Gujarat|
|Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 Latest Nursing Jobs in Haryana and Paramedical job||Harayana|
|Staff Nurse Jobs in Himachal Pradesh and Paramedical job Notification||Himachal Pradesh|
|Latest Staffnurse Recruitment 2018 in Jharkhand||Jharkhand|
|Nursing jobs notification 2018 in Karnataka||Karnataka|
|Paramedical Vacancy and Nursing Recruitment in Madyapradesh||Madyapradesh|
|Healthcare and Paramedical Jobs and Staff Nurse Vacancy in Kerala in RGCB – Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|Paramedical Recruitment, ANM Jobs and GNM Jobs in Maharastra||Maharashtra|
|Paramedical Recruitment Health Care Staffnurse jobs in Andaman and Nicobar||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Medical officer and Nursing Vacancy in Punjab||Punjab|
|Staff Nurse Vacancy in Rajasthan for ANM GNM, B Sc Nursing||Rajasthan|
|Nursing job Vacancy in Tamilanadu||Tamilnadu|
|Govt Nursing Vacancy in Telangana for B Sc Nursing, GNM, ANM jobs||Telangana|
|Latest Govt jobs Vacancy in Uttarakhand for Nurses||Uttarakahand|
|Latest Staff Nurse Vacancy in UP,||Uttarpradesh|
|Staff Vacancy in Abroad MOH Nursing,||Abroad jobs|
List of Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018
|Staff Nurse Vacancy in AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi has recently Invited Online applications for Nursing jobs in Delhi||Nursing Officer,
|Clinical Non-Clinical Teaching faculty Nursing Jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur Rajasthan||Nursing,
|Telangana Staff Nurse Vacancy Recruitment Under Employee Health Scheme|| Staffnurse,
|NLUJAA – National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam||Staffnurse,
|NHM – National Health Mission Nursing jobs in Odisha||ANM,
|AIIMS Rishikesh Uttarakhand Nursing Jobs||Associate Professor,
|Cantonment Board Morar Madhya Pradesh Staff Nurse Vacancy||Nursing Assistant,
|IIT Bhilai Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Staff Nurse Vacancy in Chattisgarh||Staffnurse,
|ILBS Staff Nurse Vacancy, Paramedical, Medical jobs and Nursing jobs in Haryana||Nursing.
|NHM Recruitment 2017 Arogyakeralam Staff Nurse Vacancy in Kerala||Staffnurse,
|Latest GNM jobs and Paramedical Jobs||Staffnurse,
|Gujarat National University B, Sc Nursing Jobs|| Nursing Officer,
|Tamilnadu Medical Recruitment Board||ANM Jobs||Click Here|
|TSPSC Recruitment Telangana Public Service Commission Gurukula Vidyalaya Notification for Nursing Recruitment 2018||Teachers,
B. Sc Nursing jobs,
M. Sc Nursing Jobs
|PGIMER Staff Nurse Notification||Staffnurse||Click Here|
|DM & HS Daman and Diu Nursing and Paramedical Jobs||Staffnurse, Paramedical||Click Here|
|Gujarat National Law University Staff Nurse Recruitment||Staffnurse||Click Here|
|Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment||Staffnurse||Click Here|
|SHS Rajasthan Recruitment Staff Nurse jobs in Rajasthan||Psychiatric Nurse,
|BHU Staff Nurse vacancies||Staff Nurse||Click Here|
|SAIL Jr.Staff Nurse Recruitment||Jr.Staff Nurse||Click Here|
|NMMC Maharastra Recruitment||140 Staff Nurse||Click Here|
|NHM Chandigarh Recruitment||30 Staff Nurse||Click Here|
|GMCH Staff Nurse Vacancy in Chandigarh||Nursing,
Abroad Staff Nurse Vacancy MOH Nursing Recruitment
ODEPC Nursing Recruitment MOH Staff Nurse Vacancy for KSA Overseas Development Promotion Consultant Ltd has recently has released MOH Staff Nurse jobs for Al Rabia Hospital Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Hayat Hospital Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and AL -INMA Medical Services Riyadh Saudi Arabia,
Conducts Interview at Kochi Kerala Health Care Recruitment through Overseas Development Promotion Consultant Ltd is one of the first recruitment agency offered by Govt of Kerala India,